Astrology/Strengths and weaknesses based on chart

Dear Mr. Hajdu,

I was wondering what the strength and weaknesses are in a relationship between
a male:

10/08/1985, 3:37am

a female:

Thank you for your time, help, and expertise.

Hi Charles,

From a Chinese Astrology perspective, this match has a 56% favorable, rating, which is good but nothing special.

Looking at your year signs (Ox you, Monkey her), I can see the attraction. She's likely to be charming and a fun person to be around. You are likely to be the one providing the stability and drive in the relationship. Ox and Monkey have very different styles; however, which are likely to lead to the occasional misunderstanding and clash of will.

Your partner's elements are balanced, no shortages or excesses. This is exactly what you need as yours are not balanced. You are short Water and Fire.

The biggest negative I see is the large amount of Metal in your chart combined with your Ox sign. This indicates stubbornness and an unwillingness to compromise. You'll have to really watch this tendency and keep it under control. She may appear to be not serious enough, i.e., too playful, at times.

I see the success of this match depending on both of you being willing to go the extra mile when it comes to understanding your differences and making the occasional compromise.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.  

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC