Astrology/Strengths and weaknesses based on chart

Question
Dear Mr. Hajdu,

I was wondering what the strength and weaknesses are in a relationship between
a male:

10/08/1985, 3:37am

and

a female:
04/29/1992

Thank you for your time, help, and expertise.

Answer
Hi Charles,

From a Chinese Astrology perspective, this match has a 56% favorable, rating, which is good but nothing special.

Looking at your year signs (Ox you, Monkey her), I can see the attraction. She's likely to be charming and a fun person to be around. You are likely to be the one providing the stability and drive in the relationship. Ox and Monkey have very different styles; however, which are likely to lead to the occasional misunderstanding and clash of will.

Your partner's elements are balanced, no shortages or excesses. This is exactly what you need as yours are not balanced. You are short Water and Fire.

The biggest negative I see is the large amount of Metal in your chart combined with your Ox sign. This indicates stubbornness and an unwillingness to compromise. You'll have to really watch this tendency and keep it under control. She may appear to be not serious enough, i.e., too playful, at times.

I see the success of this match depending on both of you being willing to go the extra mile when it comes to understanding your differences and making the occasional compromise.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.  

Astrology

Bill Hajdu