Astrology/Job and work permit

Question
Namaskar Sir and Pranam to gurus!!
Sir I'm facing problem in my career for past 6 months. 2 things are happening simultaneously which are causing me immense mental, emotional and financial troubles. Actually since 2010 there have been issues but I worked v v hard took great risks and in 2013 and 2014 there was some respite. Again 2015 there are severe challenges.

1) I lost my job under absolutely unexplainable circumstances as I had got good performance review. Yet suddenly changes in office led to my loosing my job. I am therefore having great trouble now taking care of my huge education loan. Since then I have applied to innumerable jobs and taken several interviews and have got rejected for absurd reasons like - "position has been dissolved or ,, change of managements mind,, or over qualified".

2) I had applied for US job permit 5 months ago. Normally it takes 2-3 months but again for no rhyme and reason it's over 5 months and I have not got the permit and no communication received from govt offices. It's v challenging finding a job without permit.

Sir do you envision me finding a paid job and my work permit getting approved anytime soon?
I'll be really obliged with your guidance. I have been married almost 6 years and just when we were planning a family such financial troubles happened again. Could you please help guide.

DoB: November 23, 1983
Place of birth : Chennai Tamil Nadu 13.0827 N, 80.2707 E
Time of Birth: 16:31 hours (4:31pm)
Current location : USA Boston

Thank you
Pranam
Mia

Answer
Mia.. Mars is very very weak in your zodiacal sign. And Saturns period is running. So, we can not avoid these.  But after, May 2016  slowly the position will improve and by Oct 2016 you will be stable with good job and good bank balance. Worship well on all Tuesdays, and do worship Lord Murugan.( Subrahmanya swamy).. With good wishes...

Astrology

Subbarao MV