QUESTION: when will I get married and how will life partner and marriage be

I live in Delhi and am 27 yrs girl. I have done MCA but not working.

12 Feb 1988. 4:40 pm Ahmedabad

ANSWER: Dear Supriya ,

You have good chances for marriage from August 2016 to Sept 2017 . Married life would be good .

Y C shukla

QUESTION: Pandits say that I born in jyestha nakshatra.. ? Will that bring problem

ANSWER: Dear Supriya ,

If you believe astrologically illiterate people , then you will get such crap advice .

The luck factor depends on so many parameters and Nakshatra has only 5% role in that . Problems come from many other parameters , but these pundits will not tell you as they do not know to read a chart as per rules of astrology .

So, Jyestha Nakshatra create some issues but they are negligible in your case because of planets in your chart . Sun being in 7th house of marriage is more important.

Y C Shukla

QUESTION: One more small question

I also have shani sarhesati going on.

Will that bring problem as astrologers have been saying

Dear Supriya ,

If you need answers to so many questions and clear confusions about so many things astrologer said about you , I would suggest you to get a comprehensive consultancy . Please see this link : . That covers all aspects , Mool Nakshatra as well as Saadesati and many other important issues .

At this site , I answer only one question about timing of events as I do not have any personal data of people asking questions.

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .