Astrology/Romantic relationships

Question
My birthday is April 28th, 1992. I was wondering if you could tell me the strengths and weaknesses with a relationship with someone born on October 8th, 1985.

Thank you so much Mr. Hajdu

Answer

First let me say, from a Chinese Astrology perspective this match has a 35% favorable rating, so the weaknesses outnumber the strengths.

Your Dragon and partner's Rooster month signs are potential, soul mate signs. And some astrologers believe the month sign is the one that most directly affects relationships. Just keep in mind, "soul mates" come together in this life to teach other lessons, not necessarily to form a live happy ever after relationships. Lessons can sometimes be hard, very hard.

Looking at your elements, there is a lot of Metal in your charts. Lots of determination, fighting spirit. You two probably have the strength and will to fight through the hard times that inevitably come up in any relationship. On the down side, there is not much Water. It's the elements associated with communications and interpersonal relations. It may be difficult for you to communicate your feelings and desires. Since you are not that astrologically compatible, there are likely to be lots of issues you will need to work out. Without a lot of Water in your charts, that may become too difficult to do.

To be honest, I see this match as more of a "hard lesson" than a match made in heaven.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu