Astrology/Strengths and weaknesses

Question
Good evening Mr. Hajdu:

I hope that your weekend has been relaxing.

I was wondering if you could please tell me about the strengths and weaknesses in a relationship between a:

male born on October 8th, 1985, at 3:37pm (PDT)
and a female born on April 28th, 1992.

Answer

I'm sorry to say the biggest weakness in this relationship is an overall favorable rating of 31%, which is significantly below average. Your Ox and partner's Monkey year signs don't go well together. Your Ox sign is itself a strength, as that is one of the things the Ox symbolizes. The strength of your partner's Monkey sign is that it adds fun and playfulness to the relationship. Also, your partner is likely to have a wide variety of talents.

Looking at your elements I see one nice strength and one glaring weakness. You have a high average amount of Earth in your two charts. That element is associated with practicality, a down to earth personality capability of dealing with all the routing details which everyone has to handle successfully to keep a relationship running smoothly. The weakness is a lack of Water. This element is associated with communications and interpersonal relations.You may find it difficult talking out problems and accurately conveying your feelings to each other.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu