Astrology/Health

Question
Vedic Guru Subba Rao,

I have talked to you before.
and because of your kind answer I remember you.

now I'm suffering fear of death and cancer.

in 2015 April I was in hospital and suffered much.
it was because of Fatal virus and I was very bad condition but honestly I got MUCH support from people. best hospital. best care all best.but worse health.

anyway Now I'm afraid of death. and cancer.

my abdomen left side hurting and I fear it maybe cancer or serious health condition.

but my mother not pay attention to me. neglect my health now

Name - Pushpasri
Birthday - 1991/11/06
Birth time - 2.08 PM
Birth city - Chilaw
Birth country - Sri Lanka
sex - male
Lagna - Kumbha
Nakshatra - Swati

Please tell me what are possible health conditions I have. I can be cautious then.

before December 13 I was worrying about forceful monkhood and forceful celibacy and forceful religion life

after December 13 worry change bit and now worry about sudden death and cancer and surgery and all these health problems.

Please tell me that I may get into cancer ?? and death??
or hospital time again??

* I will go to meet doctor soon. in Thursday. these days I suffer from asthma and cold and cough.

please tell me.
about my upcoming health things.

I cannot die early.
I'm not even married yet.

:'(

Please help me.

Thanks.
wish you healthy long life.

Answer
Pushpa.. you will be okay. Nothing will happen to you. Read chandra sekharashtakam daily. and recite Markandeyaya namah and worship Lord Shiva.  you will be saved. At present you are  in sade sathi and that too Saturn mahardasha is running. After April-16, every bad period will go away. You will be safe. Be happy. Never worry about anything.

Astrology

Subbarao MV