Dear sir, my dob is 15th April 1991. Time 12:10 am (confirm) place lahore Pakistan. I have been in relation with a guy for past 6 yrs but now he says he has family and financial issues at home. He says I'll hv to wait for 2 yrs to  get married. His behavior changed for past year. He is serving in army and I only know his dob: 23rd march 1987. We live in different cities and hardly can meet. He is of a different culture and race, but same religion. I am a firm believer in God n that prayers can change anything. If you could provide any insight Iwould be grateful

Hello Ayesha,
There appears to be delay in your marriage and under normal
circumstances it may get delayed by another two years.You must be careful
in your choice as otherwise you will end up with unhappy marriage.In
absence of his full birth details unable to confirm about your marriage to him.
But obstacles,yes..which you can overcome by patience.Happy new year.
God bless

Marriage,Delay,Compatibility,Marital Discord,relationship problems, Children and Childbirth problems,Divorce,etc

I Have been an Amateur Astrologer on various Vedic Astrology Forums like Ammas.Com,Light on Vedic Astrology,Mystic Board,myastrology signs to name a few for number of Years. I am happy to say that I have been fairly successful in predictions ofcourse with blessings of the Great Lord. I also conduct programs like"know Thyself","Emotional intelligence" "Transactional Analysis" "Body Language" and the like. This is purely a service activity.

Senior Management cadre in an Engineering Unit.

Engineer with Post Grad in Management.

Visiting professor in Engineering colleges.