Astrology/relationship style

I was born on April 28th, 1992. could you please tell me how I interact in my romantic relationships and what I should be cautious about?

Great question Tee. People often seem to want to know - when will I meet the person of my dreams, or is X right for me, without actually trying to figure out who they are and what they really want in a relationship.

I just took a look at your chart and do have two important things to tell you.

You were born during the year of the Water Monkey, month of the Wood Dragon and day of the Wood Dog. You have two signs from the Rat-Dragon-Monkey compatibility group and are most likely to achieve great compatibility and happiness with someone born during the year of the Rat, 1984 or 1996 (keep in mind the date of Chinese New Year varies and could be anywhere from roughly Jan 15 to Feb 15.

Second, your Dragon and Dog signs clash, indicating inner conflict. They clash because they are polar opposites. For example, the Dragon tends to be optimistic and progressive and the Dog pessimistic and nostalgic/conservative. This can cause you inner confusion, following your Dragon instincts one moment and the radically different Dog's another. It can also make it difficult for you to make up your mind sometimes. More importantly, it can confuse other people, putting a strain on relationships. You could appear unpredictable and cause them to wonder what's going on. The best thing is to let them know you have this tendency and to just go with it.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like a detailed analysis of your love life, you can order a "Personal Relationship Guide at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

p.s. About style. Rats consider themselves players. So it's about the game. You have a Monkey sign, which is associated with playing games. So a little cat & mouse on a date or on the way to the bedroom could make things more interesting and successful.  

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC