Dear Sir,

Sudev Nair:
TOB:09:33 AM

TOB:2:30 PM

I am writing this mail to find out if we have santhana yogam. We have been married for 5 1/2 years now. My wife has been diagnosed with infertility issues in May 2011 and is undergoing treatment.She conceived through IUI in Nov 2011, however that ended up in miscarriage in Dec 2011. She again conceived in Jan 2013 through IUI (Twins), this too ended up in miscarriage in Jun 2013. C-section was performed, however since the kids were pre-term, they didnt survive. Since then she had issues with her back and had been diagnosed with Disc Bulge. She is undergoing Ayurvedic treatment since then.

Sir, I would like to know
1.If we have Santhana Yogam in our Jathakam(If yes, how many children)
2.What would be the best time for us to go for Infertility treatment again so that we can have healthy children. Doctors have told that it would be difficult to conceive naturally for her.

Thanking you in advance.

Dear Sudev,

I think you had best chances for child birth in your family during November 2014 to July 2015 by transit as both of you have Cancer Moonsign.

Anyway , Saturn having reached Scorpio sign after November 2014 till January 2017 , you should try now first naturally this year and should go for infertility treatment in 2016 beginning, so that birth time remains before January 2017.  

Y C Shukla

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .