Astrology/funancial growth

Hi sir
My dob is 17 nov 1981.I am hardworking, taking care of my family and parents. But when know one will come forward when I need help.
also I help every one whom I can.
please tell me when I will get home, also no savings . Pls help.

You have not mentioned your time of birth and place of birth. In the absence of this information it is not possible to make any prediction. Anyway, keep a energized Sri Yantra at home. Drink water in silver pot only. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.