Astrology/my job and my marriage

Question
My Respected guru ji... YOU ARE LIKE MY FATHER... I have asked several questions from you. you have given answers. all were true for me. but these days i am in a great frustration. because I don't have a job yet. I am a graduate. I am not married yet. I want to do a job. I want to marry. I want to make my life beautiful. but i think I am in the same place. No having any changes in my life during past 8 years. All of my friends have gone far away in their lifes passing me. I am so sorry about my self..

Sir.. I want to know from you when will I get a good job exactly?
when will my marriage happen? how will be my future partner? his appearance and job?
when will my life changes? when will i have a good time?

please take a pity on me sir.. please reply me... you are my great astrologer for all time...

my b.day- 11- APRIL-1987
b.time-   9.07 AM
b.place- COLOMBO- SRI LANKA
ascendant- Taurus
gender- female

Answer
Shalini.. from March 2015  you will enter into a good period. slowly your stars will change and give good results to you in all fields. Probably in April or in May you will join in a good job. and your marriage is likely to be  in July 2015, may be in close relatives or in a known family. Be happy and comfortable. Worship lord Ganesh very much ,if possible everyday, and  display Elephant photoes in your hall ( calendars).

Astrology

Subbarao MV