Astrology/Lost job - career

Pranaam Shukla ji

I am in a panic situation and need your guidance. I have lost my job and am in financial trouble due to education loan. I feel my career is ruined and all efforts in educating myself have gone to waste. I am not able to find a job in my field or area of interest in the city I am currently living with my husband. My question is:

"When will I get a satisfactory job which will help my career?"

I will much appreciate your guidance.

DoB: 23 November 1983
Time: 16:31 (4:31pm)
Place: Chennai / Madras
Current location : Boston USA

Dear MP,

Your chart has 4 planets Jupiter , Sun, Ketu and Mercury in 8th house of surprises and sudden development and 2 plants Mars, Venus in 6th house of debt , disease and accidents . And Saturn as current Mahadasha and 10th lord of profession is in 7th house , hemmed between 6th and 8th house.

So, this combination would be giving you lifetime such panic situations. It would have given similar events in past also and current Saturn dasha from 2010 has only intensified this. Since dasha will continue till 2026 , so this does not need one time solution but you need to learn the management of the crisis rather than trying to eliminate it .

I have no immediate solution for your problem as the chart is weak and damage has been done already , but you may learn how to reduce the impact of such events in future.

You may visit my website for further details and contact through email if you wish.

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .