Astrology/love life

MY B-Details: 05-02-1973, 16:55 hrs, Gorakhpur (UP). I am having troubled love-less marriage and highly strained relationship with wife. I wish to know whether love is there in my life or not, and if it is, when? I do not care whether it is from my wife or any other woman. I had involvement with a woman from feb 2009 to june 2011, which broke, any chance of regaining it?

Dear Ajit,

Love is too general word and what you perceive as Love is not clear to me .Love may be sex , love may be trust , faith or just dependence like a child-mother pair. Unless it is clear what you think as love , it is difficult to analyse it through horoscopic chart as each will have a different planet to analyse.

Anyway , your chart has 4 planets Venus, Jupiter , Mercury and Sun in 7th house of opposite sex relationship. This gives you many options in relationship like a buffet feast and therefore causing confusion and dissatisfaction , habit for variety .

Also the ascendant lord Moon is weakest planet Moon in 8th house of secrecy and has 10th aspect of Saturn , who is again lord of 7th house of marriage and 8th house of secrecy.So, during Saturn's Mahadasha till 2010, you had potential for many secret relationship but that period has ended.

Currently you are under Mercury Venus period and both being under 7th house , so you are again desperate for new relationships but Jupiter's current transit prevents such unethical event.

Mars-Rahu in 6th house of problems, Venus, Mercury, Sun, Jupiter in 7th house of spouse and opposite sex companionship and Moon in 8th house of secret activities , makes a total of 7 planets involved around marriage house , so unless you reform your mind , this will remain a lifelong wandering like the king Yayati , whose story you may read here .

I hope you get the right answer after reading Yayati story.

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .