Astrology/Regarding career

Dear Sir,
It has been two years since I am working in an IT firm,TCS. I am not having good career growth here. Also, the office politics and competition environment has made survival very tough.

I expect an IT job which enables me nurture and utilise my strngths to the fullest rather than taking over a role where I feel incompatible and depleted.   

I have felt plenty of frustrations and disintegration here which has depleted and demotivated me v badly.

How do i regain my strength and state of being empowered(warrior spirit amidst non-conducive situations) back ? When will I get a job totally suited to my strengths and abilities(I want to resign asap)?

My details :

Name : Devanshu Kashyap
Place : Bilaspur(HP)
Date : 17-05-1989
Time : 4:00pm
Country : India
Education : BTech in Computer Science and Engineering

Thank you,

Dear Devanshu,

After going through your chart ,I feel to help you not only as an astrologer but also as an experienced engineer.

Most engineers have Mars-Saturn combination which give them very condensed energy like a pressurised LPG cylinder but that needs to  be spent in regulated way,  otherwise it may blast .

In your case Saturn is getting more weight currently than Mars , making Mars retaliate and causing the anger and frustration in your mind . Since Saturn period is to continue for another 6-7 years , you need to understand its mechanism, balancing and regulation by behavioural change , so that this energy does not become self destructive and affect you physically and mentally .

I offer this consultancy on paid basis only.  

If you consider it soliciting customer then you may leave it here .

Contact only if you find it convincing. For more details , please visit my website and .  

Y C Shukla

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .