Astrology/CAREER

Question
Namaste Ji,
Please advice me what are the prospects of leaving my private Job ( working for last 10 years) & feeling very uncomfortable in executing my job responsibilities due to change in Management of the Organization and wants to join my husband business as freelancer.

Details are:
MY DOB : 22/04/1980
Place : Fatehabad (Haryana), India
Time: 5:00am

My Husband Details are as under:

MY DOB : 17/12/1980
Place : Haridwar, India
Time: 11:00PM

We got married on 28th feb 2008

Parminder Kaur

Answer
Dear Parminder,

You have a very good career in service specially jobs relating to administration,supervisory and managerial levels..the prevailing ketu dasa- rahu antardasha and rahu's transit over your 7th house is not creating harmonious situations in job and thus causing a uncomfortable scenario. I would advise you to hold on till june this year post which, things will start getting better in your service.

Business is not advisable for you and partnership specially with spouse should be avoided.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak