Astrology/Career and relationship

Question
"Dob 30.04.72. Time. 7.53 am place of birth Kolkata. Sir given are my birth details I have been looking for a job since last year July haven't got any yet. Want to know when will I get a job and if it is possible that I can get back to the same organisation I was working for 12 years till last march.  There was an issue and I was asked to leave the job.Pl suggest remedy so that in future these ups and downs in career does not happen.Also I like a guy whose dob is 10 th july 1982 time of birth is 4.16pm and place of birth is Kolkata. I am in relationship with him since last eight years however last august we had a fight and haven't been talking since then is there any chance that we can be together again and will this relationship last, I am emotionally very dependent on him, looking forward to your response sir. Thanking you in advance."

Answer
Ruby , you will get job in April ti 1st week of may or in August with assistance or influence  of some one  but not in same organization . You will be  in relationship with him again after October you both have deeper understanding & liking to each other in spite of your ego , duality in nature thanks .

Astrology

K.K.SHARMA