Astrology/Career & relationships

Question
Hi, I feel like I am at a crossroads right now with my career.  My heart is guiding me to the medical field (my passion), but I have spent several years and money on an education that is no longer in reach due to financial reasons and lack of true passion.  Feeling uncertain.  

Also, in general, what do you see in my love life.

Vanessa/ March 22, 1981

Thank you for your time.

Answer
p.s. What you really need is a card reading. If you google, free Mah Jong reading you can get one online. Of course I think my paid ones at onlinechineseastrology.com are better. I think you would be surprised at how reasonable the price it, especially if you sign up for a membership. I mean you can get unlimited readings for you and your friends for the one, low monthly price.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu