Astrology/Love

Question
"Dob 30.04.72. Time. 7.53 am place of birth Kolkata. Sir given are my birth details, I am in relationship with a guy whose dob is 10 th july 1982 time of birth is 4.16pm and place of birth is Kolkata. I am in relationship with him since last eight years however last august we had a fight and haven't been talking since then is there any chance that we can be together again , when can we start talking ? Thanks in advance.

Answer
Dear Ruby,

Last year the main fight is done by you only and now you want to start  life with the same guy again.

Say sorry to him and try to start normal conversation on or after 23rd of April 2015.

I assure you that before 23 June your relation will be again good as same as last time.

God Will surely bless you this time but you have promise me that this time or next time you are not done mistakes (like Which is done by you in last year).

God Bless
Acharya V Shastri
(M) 9013165252 & 9013165454  

Astrology

Acharya V Shastri