Astrology/About love marriage

Hi sir, I am Hindu in love with Muslim boy, We both are well educated and earn very well and also both the families are good financially. aND HE IS TOO POLITE, HIGHLY FAMOUS FOR HIS NATURE, extremely good hearted. Trying to convince his mother from 2 years. But they are not ready me being Hindu. And c has given her final verdict that even if her son remains unmaried its fine for her but we cant marry. And my parents are also searching boy for me on the other side. I am really worried whether we will get married or not and planning to remain unmarried if that doesn't happens. Can u plz tell me if I will have love marriage? And will it be successful. I read few things online, there are yogas like that but its very confusing so I am not getting any clear pic and is v tensed. Except 1 astrologer, 2-3 said arranged. Plz help me.

My details : 26/07/1986 22:45, Jalgaon, MH
Boy : 03/10/1985 15:00, Nagercoil, TN

I already had one love relationship broken before this. I dont want to lose him. We really love each other very much. Please help me.

Your Chart
Your Chart  

His Chart
His Chart  
Dear Ananaya,

Based on the information you have provided , I have checked both the charts and found them confirming the case . Since you are currently very much impressed by your Muslim boyfriend , so it may be difficult to understand the whole scenario in a detached and neutral view , but still I am trying to give you following information :

1. Your chart and his chart are hugely contrasting because of one great feature in your chart. You have 4 planets Mars, Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn are in Retrograde motion , with (R) as given in the attached image. I would like to tell you that maximum 5 planets can be retrograde , once in decades(apart from permanent retrograde Rahu, Ketu planets).So , having 4 retrograde planets , who control 8 houses out of total 12 houses in chart , is a rare occurrence and so you have special abilities and destiny , which cannot be termed as normal .

2. In his chart as you may see in attached image , there is no planet in retrograde motion. His chart is a normal chart , has good strength also.

3. Contrastingly , you are running Venus Mahadasha now , the only left out and not Retrograde planet in your chart , while he is running the dasha of Rahu , the permanent retrograde planet.

This way , I can summarise that the current attraction is more because of huge opposite characteristics in both of you , rather than matching of parameters. It is more like fire & water , seller and buyer , positive and negative in a battery etc. This just does not mean that pairing is not possible , but this kind of pairing is more for short term and if one still wants to make a lasting pair , as done in a thermal power station , where water and fire are constantly in touch with each other , some special arrangements are required to keep the damages minimum.

So, in normal circumstances , I would disapprove this alliance , not because he is a Muslim , but because of conditions in chart. But if you still want this match, you need to take very informed decision , about consequences and being prepared for the same.

Even beyond  marriage issue , you need to workout your life on different pattern because of 4 retrograde planets, affecting your whole chart in various ways. It is more like having 4 reverse gears and one forward gear in a car.

I usually do not give such long replies but because of peculiarity of chart , I did this. If you want any further clarification please contact only over email

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .