Astrology/marriage query

sir i got a marriage proposal recently 24 gun match n both are manglik. initially the boy was ready for marriage but nw he says he needs time. can u please look into our charts n let me know if marriage will happen with him or no
girls details- 15-8-86
6:20 pm

boys details -7-2-82
11:05 pm

really appreciate your help thanks alot

Dear Shivani,

The questions requiring a Yes or No type of answer are answered in astrology in a different branch called Prashna Shastra , where instead of a birth time , the chart is drawn for the time when question came to knowledge of astrologer or through asking a number from 1 to 108.

This is a separate discipline and it is practised by some astrologers exclusively. I do not practice it , so difficult to answer whether the marriage will happen with the mentioned boy or not. I practice Jatak jyotish which deals with effects and results over a period of months or years based on a birth chart.

If the refusal has come up after 12th March 2015, the reason may be retrogression of Saturn which happened just a week before and that may continue till July end .

Y C Shukla

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .