Astrology/Upcoming tough exams

Question
Dear Sir,

I am all set appear for IAS exams this August 2015. How will I fare? How do you see my career progressing

I am unemployed since January 2013. I tried searching for jobs but to no avail. I am Btech and MBA. Then my father suggested me to change my career course and with much deliberations I started preparing for the exams. I hope its the right decision. I am little scared but I am studying hard
Hopes to do well in the exams

Since mid 2012, my time has been really bad

My details
male
single
16 sep 1980
tob: 1435 hours/ 2:35 pm
pob: Saharnapur, UP, India

Looking forward to your reply

Answer
Dear Avinash,

You have a fairly good horoscope indicating success in civil services..period from 26th april 2012 (venus main-rahu sub) has been categorically bad for you and this period will prevail till April this year.

However, post april this year till 2017 will be running a fairly good period for you..So go ahead with full dedication and make the best use of these wonderful times!

I advise you to offer jal to lord surya everyday and wear a yellow sapphire in your index finger and a ruby in your ring finger. Both rings to be made in gold.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak