Astrology/i want to earn money from share

Question
hello sir...my dob:-06-12-1984 , time :-08:39:00 AM ,Place:Visnagar ,gujarat.

sir my question is ,i am under rahu dasha ,which is placed in my six house  shatru bhava ,and it's aspects on my 10 house (job,status,name ,fame) also 12 house(loss bhava) and 2nd house (Family,relatives,money ,Speech ,fame).

since start my rahu dasha i face all 3 house related problem money not good and job is not good profitable also have name fame problem....so i want to earn money from share treading pla predict

Answer
Lalit,

Rahu is ok in 6th house as natural malefics do well in upachya houses. But it is not a good planet for you and is also causing a severe affliction to your bhagyesh sun in lagna as well as navamsa charts. Due to this reason, the prosperity is getting adversly affected in its dasa.,however, your lagna lord is well placed and its antar dasa till 2017 will bring positive changes.

I advise you to wear a yellow sapphire in index finger..offer jal to lord sun every day and visit hanuman temple every tuesday. You can do well in speculative business.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak