Astrology/Career

Question
Dear sir, I have a question about my career. Well I have done my education and post grad relating to children/child welfare, social work area but do not have a specific degree relating to any , as in I'm not a lawyer nor am I a social worker but I have all the knowledge for all. Hence I have found it very hard to get a job relating to my field and now I don't know whether I should do something different or stick in the same area as nothing has come of my education so far.  I am also interested in teaching and was thinking of  studying to become  a teacher. will this be good for me. Please advice me on a good career or an are that would be good for me to be successful. I have wasted  so many years on this and now I'm completely lost and don't know what to do anymore
My dob is 19/11/1982,  time - 4:50 pm , place India
Thank you in advance for your help. I really appreciate it.

Answer
Hi Renee,

OK. I looked at your chart. It doesn't have any Wood in it. That's the element most closely associated with success as a social worker.

You do have a lot of Water and Fire. Those elements are associated with success as a teacher. So, from a Chinese Astrology perspective, that is more appropriate and more likely to lead to success for you. Your signs, Dog (year), Pig (month), Horse (day) and Monkey (hour) make a combination that is also good for teaching.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.  

Astrology

Bill Hajdu