QUESTION: Respected Sir,

Kindly advice me regarding my career, as I am facing lots of troubles these days. I am sitting jobless at home. I want to go abroad for my career. Can i? I am also very confused. Please help.

ANSWER: Vaibhav,

I have seen your chart in which your main planet Mercury , the ascendant and profession lord is placed in a bad 8th house . And its Dasha has also started from last year which will continue till 2031.

Before that you were in Saturn dasha which was placed in best location at ascendant , so you had little problems from 1995 to 2014 .

Now if you do not follow the intellectual methods of Mercury , like being good observer , going into details , reading and listening carefully , you will face immediate setback because planet Mercury with punishing mood is in full power now being Mahadasha lord .

I would give one immediate example here . You have not followed any instructions given by me for people asking questions to me. You have not written any dates for your problem , the qualification or experience you have etc.

Under this situation , should I predict for you the job of  a domestic help , a casual labourer or a professor, scientist or engineer . I have no factual data to confirm your chart .

This way , by your one careless act , you not only fail yourself but waste time of the person who may help you by counselling . And that applies to your employer also.

So, start improving your habits , then any job can be yours as jobs will be coming to you and you will not search jobs.

Y C Shukla

QUESTION: First of all thanks for answering the question Sir,

I am understanding what message you want to convey to me and I admit that I am a bit careless person in that regard. Thanks for pointing that.

Sir, I am into software field and lost my job on 10th March 2015. I applied at many places but never received a call. I am still searching a job. Kindly suggest me what can I do to get a job as early as possible.

Also I want to go abroad. Is there any chance  for that.

From now onwards I am carrying your advice for future benefits.

Dear Vaibhav ,

You are in IT sector and you may be knowing more than me that the 90% IT jobs are now being eaten away by Super Computers and there will be very less jobs people did in 2000-2012 period while Indian Varsities are churning out 4 times IT graduates .

So, take a long view , change the stream and find something else. This I am saying based on the questions / stories coming to me at this website , where 70% professional or job loss cases are from experienced IT people , being shown pinkslips from employers and only brightest among IT employees being retained .

Y C Shukla

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .