Astrology/Career question

Question
Date of Birth : 6 November 1971
Place of Birth : Durgapur, West Bengal, India
Time of birth : 11.55 AM
According to my birth chart, I am currently passing through the Saturn Mahadasha and Venus Antardasha. Both these planets are supposed to be well placed and in strong strength. Overall it should be a good period for me. However,  since the beginning of the period, things have not been good and are becoming worse by the day.

About a year back, I lost a good job and had to take up much lesser job with much lesser salary and respect.

Monetarily, I am in a much worse position.

I am not able to understand the situation. Can you please explain why is my professional life so much affected and when is it likely to improve?

Answer

Who said saturn and venus are strong? Both are very weak due to navamsa debiliation thus not able to protect their karaktatwa and house ownership..you need to strengthen them with appropriate remedies to reap proper benefits. Secondly, take care of the debiliated surya in karma sthan or 10th house which is also a cause of concern..

You can write to me at stapasya@yahoo.com to avail my paid services.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak