Astrology/Child health

Hello sir, I'm posting my question again as requested, with nearest place details
I recently had a new baby 18/10/2014 at 3:45 pm in  aberdeen ( nearest place Glasgow or Edinburgh or even london), UK.  Although my baby is alright with no major concern, he was born quite small and is still on smaller side, had a few issues with being sick all the time, has eczema skin problem etc. I would like to know how his chart is overall please. If there are any major issues please highlight them.
Also if possible can you please tell me if/ when I would be able to have a second child. I have a dilemma as to whether I should have a second child( if god permits) soon or wait some years and again repeat the process. as I would like some sort of job at some time to get out of the house and achieve a little balance of work and home.
Thanks a lot for you help. I really appreciate it.
My dob is 19-11-1982, time 5pm, place mumbai, india
Husband- 30-06-1978, time 5 am, place -Goa, India.

Hi Renee,

Your son has a good and successful dont worry. One thing which concerns me regarding his health is the weakness of his sun(surya) which would not permit him to have a very sound and robust health. Specially he is falling ill since 1st march of this year and would continue to do so till july.

Try doing remedies to strenghten his sun. Donate weat to a temple nearby on atleast one sunday equivalent to his weight till he attains 11 years of age. You can also donate orange clothes to the poor and needy on sundays.

I do not take multiple and detailed analysis on this forum. You can get in touch with me at for full life reading of all charts.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.