Astrology/Deciding career

Namaste Guruji,

I wishes to do business of own and I have interest in construction industry but my academics and job is not related to it. I am unable to decide what to do. Please guide me.

My birth details are
Date of Birth: 17.11.1982
Time: 6.22 am
Place: Ahmedabad (Gujarat)

Please help me through it and please tell me the bitter fact, if any.

Thanking you.

Your's sincerely.

Shyam Thakore

Dear Shyam,

You can do well in construction business so just go ahead without hesitation..but you need to empower your 10th house lord moon which is very weak and in debiliated state leading to fluctuations and instability in career and frustrations.

You should offer jal to shiv ling on monday and fast on mondays. Avoid having milk in night and donate white coloured clothes to poor and needy whenever possible. Also, wear a diamond or opal in right hand ring finger and a emrald in right hand little finger for stable success.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.