Astrology/Hostile environment at work place depressed

Question
I'm a Group-A officer. Lately being harassed by Superior Officers. Very tough to work right now. I'm true, they failed to find a single mistake in work but still enquiry committee is formed against me. Will I get justice??? Or one more woman be punished for not submitting to Superiors' demand??? Please reply soon, so much depression. Born on 12.08.1977 @ 10:05 hrs in Chandigarh.

Answer
Dear Archana,

You are under the sub periods of a malefic moon placed in your 10th house which is creating disturbances in work place and lot of mental unrest. Situation should improve by october this year.

I suggest you following remedies and hope things will be fine soon:

1. Recite vishnu sahastranam every wednesday and visit ganesha temple.

2. Wear a white sapphire or a diamond in ring finger of the working hand.

3. Fast on mondays and offer jal to shiv linga.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak