Astrology/my job

Question
Dear pandit ji..  I have written for the banking assistant exam of a semi government bank last year. Then i was called for the first interview on 21 st march 2015. i went for it. final interview is held on 28 and 29 in this month. but i did't receive the letter for the final interview yet.
i asked about it from the bank. they said they have allready posted letters for the selected candidates for the final interview. if i receive  final interview letter, i will receive a job by the time you mentioned on 15 th may to 2 nd june 2015. but i did't receive the letter yet. what do you have to say according to your calculations on my natal chart?? please kindly reply me sir.....

b.day-   11- april-1987
b.time-  9.09 AM
b.place- colombo- sri lanka
lagna-   taurus
gender-  female
currently running mars main dasha. mercury antar dasha.

Answer
Dear Kaushi,

You are facing running Dasha of Mars-Mercury-Mercury. Chances are 70 % bright that you will recve the latter. But chances are week to get this job. Pray to lord surya by the way of Surya Mantra at early morning. God Bless You.

Acharya V Shastri
(M) +91-9013165252 & +91-9013165454

Astrology

Acharya V Shastri