Astrology/Job promotion or change of job

My name is Divya,
My DOB is 23rd March 1988. time of birth:12.30noon
Place of birth:Dubai,UAE
I am working as an accountant now and would like to know if i would get a job promotion in my company or should i change job? I feel my boss is partial and my co workers are uncooperative.That's why I am not getting promotion.Kindly advise me.
Thank you sir.

Dear Divya,

Blaming others is worst way to get away from taking the right step to achieve one's objectives.

Astrology helps to know one's design and the inherent strength, weakness, opportunities and threats and then acting rightly insures the achievement of success. What is good for a fish may not be good for a bird.

Anyway , currently you are running Rahu period from 1999 and it would be 2 more years. The antardasha of Sun , Moon and Mars are now running since November 2013 till 2017 and these are inimical dasha periods. So you would not get promotions from authority as Rahu planet is dead opposite to authority planets Sun, Moon and Mars .

So, despite being more intelligent and better worker , bosses will not promote you. You may change the company but after couple of years things will again reach to same state.That requires a strategy based on your environment and chart to overcome this issue forever. You may discuss this over my email .

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .