Hi I would like you to please tell me if the guy whom I love a lot will stay with me and if he is seriously in love with me ? Lately we have been fighting a lot and now not on talking terms for past eight months. My dob 30th April 1972 his 10th July 1982.

Hi Ruby,

From a Chinese Astrology perspective this match has a 56% favorable rating, which is good/above average but nothing special.

According to what you said this relationship has been going downhill for a while. To be honest, with this relatively mediocre rating, I find it hard to be optimistic. In spite of the rating I'd say the chances are against it lasting and bringing you the happiness you seek.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.
BTW. My son is offering a fantastic deal on memberships at the web site. Itís probably the cheapest and most extensive package anywhere for continuing Astrology information and support. Please take a look.

Thank you for your question.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC