Astrology/Please help me

DOB - 04 MAY 1992
Hello sir
Will I get government job or private job and when?

ANSWER: Dear Vatsal,

If I say you will get a peon's job in a govt office in 2016 , will you take it seriously ?

Without knowing any background about you , I can think infinite such things about your job .

So, always give some details about yourself when asking any specific question to match it with the chart .

Y C Shukla

QUESTION: I have done BE computer and from last 2 years I am father is businessman.I am totally fed up because I cleared ibps exam and interview but didn't cleared cut off score so please help me that will I get government job or private and when?

Dear Vatsal ,

I just gave an example about your personality .

The information you are giving now should have been given initially and it could have saved my time and your time also . This tells that you have a careless attitude , so you are unable to understand and take maximum benefit out of any situation and that will play a crucial role in interviews , jobs in private sector etc.As an experienced engineer , I can say that life skills are always more important than degrees.

So, improve yourself by becoming more observation oriented , sensitive to people's questions, needs , demands etc . That will make you a  better personality and then you would be able to achieve anything in life.

Coming to your chart , you have a good potential to rise in life but Rahu period till 2028 is less favourable for govt. jobs which come under Sun's domain and Rahu is inimical to Sun and Moon. This does not mean that you cannot get a govt. job but it means that there will be obstacles in getting such job and these obstacles will continue even after getting the job.

So, you need to think on long term basis about your career as once you enter into a career , you get a bigger question how to survive there .

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .