Astrology/Please help me

Hello sir,
My name is Vatsal Patel.My DOB is 04 May 1992 and Birth timing is 09:20 AM.Birth City-Chanasma,Gujarat(Near Mehsana).
Question - Do i have chances of getting government job?Few days ago in January i passed the IBPS clerk exam and also Interview but in recently but in combined marks(Exam+Interview) i didnt reached to cutoff.I have done BE-Computer in 2013 from last two years i am unemployed and whenever i try to apply in IT companies and go for an interview my soul says no i dont want to do job here i want to work in government and now i am fed up so please help me.

You are a brave young man. Do not get upset. You may get a job of your choice before November 2016. I would suggest you not to waste your precious time. Join any IT company. Meantime, keep trying for IBPS with full preparation. Wear Emerald ring in right hand's little finger. Wear energized Rahu Yantra locket. Visit Shani Mandir on every Saturday and recite Shani Mantra(108 times) there. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.