Astrology/ceasarian dates in may 2015

my daughter has to deliver ceasearn baby next week. please suggest me auspicious dates and time between 11 may to 15 may 2015
her dob is 5/12/1986        husband dob 31/12/1983
   tob 11:37 pm          tob 6:25 am
   pob Jalandhar (pb)          pob malout (pb)

Dear Vibes ,

You do not know basics of astrology , otherwise you would not have asked this question . Every child gets born as per his / her destiny so child will select the birth time accordingly just as nut fits in a similarly threaded bolt.

Nobody can change that destiny by fixing the day only as final destiny is decided by last 2 hours which fixes the ascendant and that time, even doctors may not achieve because of medical procedure and problems.

Every day has 12 charts of 2 hours each and some of these would be very good and other bad so if one wants a good Muhurta , it should be selected for last 2 hours in any day but still there is no guarantee that birth will happen in those fixed 2 hours only.

The product is already constructed inside so its delivery time will not change the destiny in any manner by fixing the birth day .

Since people are still willing to give fee to astrologer for getting such Muhurta , so he would suggest any day but ultimately it is meaningless.

Y C Shukla

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .