Astrology/civil

Question
mam

when i become restless and tensioned my time first no 2

Answer
Hi
I have study your question. I can understand your problem. I find a Pitru dosh with you,
Remedy of pitrudoesh is as under.
Take one Photo of your any Pitryu(your for-father), Take one glass with water & take one Lamp. Put all on one table, light to Lamp (in lamp do not add oil or anything to remain more time the lamp light.) Pray to Pitruy – ask to give forgave & give child to make family life more happy, also ask him to help in your any problem. This you have to do every evening, before taking food by any one from family member. When you free, you have to do. But this can be done by any one from your family. Once lamp light finish, drink the water by every one of your family. Do not make west of water. This you have to do up to end of your life every evening.
you are suffer due to it. All your work all delayed due to problem of saturn.
I advise you to Hunuman Chalisa every day. Do puja for Saturn as under.
Shani
For Shani or Saturn related problems
1. Worship Lord Hanuman.
2. Recite Hanuman chalisa or any other Hanuman stotra.
3. Japa of Shani mantra: Om pram preem proum sah shanaischaraya namah, 23000 times.
4. Recite the Shani stotra:
Nelanjan samabhasam ravi putram yamagrajamChaaya martand sambhutam tam namami shanaischaram
5. Donate a buffalo or black til (sesame seeds) on Saturday.   
6. Fasting on Saturdays.
7. Pooja: Hanuman pooja.

For Pitru dosh
Understanding Pitra Dosha
It is believed that by satisfying our ancestors and forefathers who are no more in this world, we can have blessings for happy and peaceful worldly life.
Bodhygaya Kshetra is very famous, ancient and holy pilgrim for dedicating Pind dan for ancestors and forefathers. That is situated on the bank of Falgu river in Bihar state.
Nabhigaya Kshetra is situated at Jajpur village on the bank of Vaitarni river in Orissa state. It is also known as Nabhi Kshetra. Vaitarni river is famous in Puran wherein it is mentioned that after death one has to cross Vaitarni river and the person who have perform good deeds during his life time can only cross the river very easily. But by performing Pitrutarpan Pooja here one can make his forefather cross this river.
Padgaya Kshetra is situated at Pithapur at Tamil Nadu state on the Madra-valter railway line. It is situated near Raj Mahendri station.
Siddhpur is known as Matrugaya Kshetra is situated in Mahesana district of Gujarat state.
Bhagavan Parshuram had perform Pind dan dedication of his mother in the past so pilgrims from all over India to Siddhpur for performing this pooja. On the bank of Bindu Sarovar, Pindadan and Shradh ceremony are performed. Learned Brahmin who have been educated and trained to perfome this special type of pooja is always available in Siddhpur.Near Badrinath in Himalaya. A stone known as rahmakapali has been founded wherein Pindadan dedication and Shradh pooja is performed.
I have work out on your question. Try to give you an answer as much detail I can give on AllExperts.com. As a policy I can reply to you here only one question. I will be please to answer you your more questions too & guide you further in your life.
My easy Available Modes of Communication is Email/Chat: YAHOO ID: shubhlabhjyotish1@yahoo.in: MSN ID:shubhlabhjyotish@hotmail.com; Skype: shubhlabhjyotish
Before coming on line do visit my web page http://www.shubhlabhjyotish.com/
Regards
Shubhlabhjyotish

Astrology

Shubhlabh Jyotish