Astrology/Job

Question
Sir my dob is 30th Apr 1972 time of birth is 7.53am place of birth is Kolkata. I have been trying to get a job for past 8 months however nothing is clicking. I get calls from consultants however nothing matures after that, they do not call me back. Pl let me know wen I will be able to get a job, as I am running through a lot of financial problem, please help.

Answer
Dear Ruby,

The last phase of ketu-mercury dasha has been troublesome for you which has ended in february this year. You are now in venus periods which will be fruitful for your overall growth and developement. However, you need to strengthen your venus which is weak. I advise you to wear a diamond of 50 cents or a opal of min 6 carats in your right hand ring finger set in silver. You should also visit mahalaxmi temple every friday and recite maha mritunjay mantra 12 times daily.

Rgds and may god bless you,

Rakshak

Astrology

Rakshak