Astrology/Job and career direction

Guruji namaskar.
Since Feb 2015 I am jobless and since then have been intensely looking for job. I am struggling with work visa issues.I am constantly applying and meeting people but of no use. I am so scared that I will not be able to find job and have so many loans to pay off.
Could you please predict if and when can I get a job. I have been applying to so many jobs and do not hear back. I am feeling very depressed and hopeless.

Date of birth- nov 23 1983 place madras time 4:31pm
Dhanyavad Rakshak Guruji

Dear Mrila,

The prevailing sub periods of your debiliated venus are not good for you and this situation might continue for 2 more years. You need to do remedies to mitigate the adverse effects.

Recite maha mrityunjaya mantra daily min 11 times, visit laxmi temple on fridays and feed the birds with rice. You should also observe fast on this day..

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.