Astrology/Raj yoga and its results

Hi Sir,

I have been struggle in education and carrier since childhood. So long time before I have approached to one astrologer and he told me that "no warry about your future, there is Raj yoga which will boost up your life".

Sir ji, i would like to know Raja yoga is there, if its there when will start and how it will be helpful for my career.

My details:

Place:Puttaparthy, Anantapur,

Many thanks,

By definition, yes there is a vipareet raj yoga in your chart and the planets involved are saturn,sun and mercury. But the hard reality is that these planets are not acting positively in your horoscope and the affliction to sun and mercury has given you struggles in education and career. You should do remedies to passify your saturn and things should get better from december this year...coming 16 years are very good for you.

If you want a detailed analysis and complete set of can get in touch with me at to avail my paid services.

Rgds and may god bless you,

I can provide solutions for gemstones, timing of events, mahurat, business partnerships, career, marriage and problems related to progeny. Astrology is a very complex science and requires deep rooted understanding. From ages people in India and around the globe have resorted to astrological solutions for peoblems pertaining to business, job stability, marriage, seperation, occult, child birth etc. The irony in todays scenario is, that there are many questions but very limited solutions. By solutions i do not mean answers. There is a difference in both. Providing a solution to any astrological query requires a very deep study of all aspects related to the clients life such as his childhood, his parents, his work, spouse etc. Followed by a analysis of his bith chart, navamsa chart, shashtiamsa chart, drekkana and many such shadvarg or divisional charts. Also, it has to be understood that what nakshatra moon has been at the time of birth and what planets were favouring the client at the time of his birth and are the same favouring him as on date also? I keep my focus on all these areas while arriving to a solution. I repeat again, solution is always different to the answer. That is the reason i have very limited clients and i serve them with full dedication as guided by the all mighty!

I have been pracising astrology since 2004 and have helped people from all walks of life. Earlier i did not charge a penny for the help rendered to the needy, but subsequently i started feeling that in todays world people do not take your free offerings very seriously. Sice 2010 i have made my services chargable. I would be answering only 1 free question. For paid services, you can get in touch with me on

MBA,BBA,Diploma in public administration and certifiction in vedic astrology by maharishi sansthan.