Astrology/Tim

Question
Hello again and thanks for your service.

What is the possibility that Tim likes me/is attracted to me?

His bday is October 21, 1994
Mine is May 3, 1994.

Answer
Hi Jordan,

From a Chinese Astrology perspective this match has a 33% favorable rating, which is significantly below average. To be honest it's not likely to last and bring you the happiness you seek.

Now there is a good chance he could like/be attracted to you. Since you were both born during the year of the Dog, it's likely you will be able to easily relate to each other. And, two Dog sign people are compatible. The problem is your month sign, Dragon. His, by the way is Dog again. Well, Dragon is the worst possible match for the Dog. The way I see it, this is more likely to be a fatal attraction than a match made in heaven. I'm sorry. I wish I had better news. Have fun with the relationship and see where it goes, but don't pin all your hopes on it.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu