Astrology/Are my choices the right choices

Question
I was born April 22 1982 7:00am,I been writing music since I was a youngster, and when I was about 25 I started getting involved with other musicians, recording just wondering if this is the right move for me.. I love it and I can't think of anything els I would rather do, I guess my concern is are my dreams of becoming a rockstar past due

And I also have a bonus question, I have been talking to a girl online that lives not far from me but have not yet met, she is up my ally and I do believe in astrology I just never got into it myself... Ok so I was born April 22 1982 around 7:00am, and she was born December 11, 1992.. Yea I know I'm 10 years older.. I just would like to hear an answer from an expert, thank you for your time

Answer
Hi Josh,

There's nothing in your chart that is all that bad, or good, when it comes to a career in music. It would be slightly more favorable if that 7am time you gave me was daylight savings time. I would then use 6am, which gives you a little more creativity.

The news is better concerning the relationship. From a Chinese Astrology perspective it has a 68% favorable, rating, which is very good. Since we don't know her time of birth, the rating could jump up as high as excellent or drop into the good range depending on her hour. Looking at the chart I see lots of good things. It's a match certainly worth pursuing, as it does have a very good chance of bringing you the happiness you seek.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu