Astrology/Long term relationship

Hello Anil, hope you are doing well! My name is Rachel, female. My DOB: 2nd, January, 1985, 10:00 am, Israel, Tel Aviv. I'd like to consult with you regarding my love life. I want to know if I'll have any serious and long term relationship soon as I've dated so many men and nothing seems to work out and I don't seem to find my second half! Feel free to share with me freely and openly all you see! Your help and insights are highly appreciated and valued.

As per planetary position in your birth chart, I am not seeing possibilities of love marriage in your case. But you may meet your future husband during next 24 months. If possible wear energized Rahu Yantra locket. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.