My name is Tatjana. I was born on 1st of february 1980, 10:10 pm. Last 3 months I have been seeing a guy that I really like. His name is alexander and he was born on 9th of july 1985, 10 am. Do I have serious future with this guy?
Thank you!

Hi Tatjana,

From a Chinese Astrology perspective, this match has a 2% favorable rating, which is very low. To be honest, it is not likely to last and bring you the happiness you seek.

With a rating so low, it's not really necessary to go into a lot of details. I will tell you one thing. Since your were born during the year of the Sheep and he Ox, he is not likely to give you the emotional support you need to be happy. This is something you want to focus on as you think about this relationship going forward. If he does provide it, maybe the match will work out in spite of the low rating. If, however, you're sensing issues in this area, it's probably best to get out.

This looks more like a fatal attraction than a match made in heaven. You see his Horse, month sign is a great match for your Sheep year sign. So there is definitely a lot of attraction. These, however, are cross signs, as in the old expression, "star-crossed lovers."

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC