Astrology/Love compatibility

Question
Hi Bill
Could you please advise on compatibility (and fate of me being with this person) based on the following dates?
My birthdate is 5 Aug 1976 and his is 16 October 1978.

Understand that you won't be able to comment on specifics, just also wondering if based on dates, both mine and his paths will intersect/join and move forward together? Thanks!

Answer
Hi Jo,

You are not ideal candidates for soul mates, you Dragon, he Horse. Your best chance for soul mate is someone born in the year of the Rooster, 1957/1969/1981.

Having said that, the Chinese do say the Horse (Pegasus) and Dragon fly well together. Looking at all your signs and chart, I'd say this relationship has a 60% chance of lasting and bringing you what you seek. That puts it just in the good/very good category.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu