Astrology/Love compatibility

Hi Bill
Could you please advise on compatibility (and fate of me being with this person) based on the following dates?
My birthdate is 5 Aug 1976 and his is 16 October 1978.

Understand that you won't be able to comment on specifics, just also wondering if based on dates, both mine and his paths will intersect/join and move forward together? Thanks!

Hi Jo,

You are not ideal candidates for soul mates, you Dragon, he Horse. Your best chance for soul mate is someone born in the year of the Rooster, 1957/1969/1981.

Having said that, the Chinese do say the Horse (Pegasus) and Dragon fly well together. Looking at all your signs and chart, I'd say this relationship has a 60% chance of lasting and bringing you what you seek. That puts it just in the good/very good category.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC