Astrology/Love life

Good morning and have a wonderful weekend. My first name is Meirav, female. My DOB: 21st of February, 1980, 15:00 pm, Israel, Tel Aviv. I'd like to consult with you regarding my love life as I'm already 35 years old and I don't seem to find my second half. This matter is extremely important to me that's why your honestly and insights on this matter would be highly appreciated.

7th lord saturn (marriage and spouse) is in 6/8 position with Sun (1st lord) you. This position is not good.
Also 5th lord mars (love) is in 1/12 position with 7th-saturn, not good.

Both above situation will not allow or delay marriage or love will fail and not end up in marriage.

A friend can be married out of convenience but 1/12 position will create problem.

Best is to marry a friend from a foreign country.

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrologer from 2001. Free Vedic Astrology, vedic Astrology, Learn Astrology, pancha pakshi astrology Vedic Astrology Horoscope Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, following psychological astrology-based advice and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome.

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Know temples for remedial measures for doshas

Users at