Astrology/career

Question
Hello Bill, birthdate Sept.07,84 time 6:00pm place newark,NJ. What can you see in my chart as far a successful career or work options? thank you

Answer
Hi Karim,

Well, you have Tai Yang (The Sun) in your Career Palace. This is extremely favorable. You're entering the decade (Age 32-41) ruled by the Property Palace. It contains one extremely lucky, two lucky, and one unlucky star. That's also favorable for you becoming successful in your career. This year isn't bad, but you could make great progress next year!

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.  

Astrology

Bill Hajdu