Astrology/When will I get a job again and start working again?? Please help

Question
Pranaam Panditji
I live in U.S. With my husband. I lost my job suddenly unexplained - a couple of months ago ( and so work permit also got taken away). Now I am relentlessly looking for jobs and have also applied for work authorization ( a kind of visa to be able to work in U.S.).

Could you please guide when I will get both work permit and job and when will I be able to start working in a job again. I am really nervous. I have education loan to pay off and desperately need a job. Please could you guide.

Date of birth: November 23 1983
Time 4:31pm or 16:31hrs
Place Chennai/ Madras
Thank you
Regards

Answer
Mrilaji,

You are under mahadasha of Shani which is not much favourable. But, pratyantra dasha of Shukra may give you some peace. Keep trying, you may get a job soon. Wear energized Shani Yantra locket. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)