Santa Clara, Ca
4:31 AM
I have made some bad choices when it comes to  my partner/love  relationships.   I pick the wrong people!   I am not affraid to keep tryingg tho.  But I  am wondering what is wrong with me ? Or what am I doing wrong?  If I I'll  ever find someone?  Do I give up too quickly?
I would appreciate any advice or insight you can give  me,.   Thank you!wy

Hi Lisa,

I'm sorry but I have to tell you I ran your Purple Star chart, and you have four unlucky and no lucky stars in your Marriage Palace. This is indeed your major challenge in life. Tell you what; I normally don't do this. I will send you a copy of your Purple Star Chart & reading (free). Just send me a private follow up. I don't want to send the link with this since my reply is public. You asked a lot of questions, which would take many pages to answer. I don't normally do this either, but I would recommend you consider getting a subscription to OnlineChineseAstrology, where you can get lots of relationship help. So, send me that follow-up.

Thank you for your question.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC