Astrology/fin

Question
8/10/68
Santa Clara, Ca
4:31 AM
I have made some bad choices when it comes to  my partner/love  relationships.   I pick the wrong people!   I am not affraid to keep tryingg tho.  But I  am wondering what is wrong with me ? Or what am I doing wrong?  If I I'll  ever find someone?  Do I give up too quickly?
I would appreciate any advice or insight you can give  me,.   Thank you!wy

Answer
Hi Lisa,

I'm sorry but I have to tell you I ran your Purple Star chart, and you have four unlucky and no lucky stars in your Marriage Palace. This is indeed your major challenge in life. Tell you what; I normally don't do this. I will send you a copy of your Purple Star Chart & reading (free). Just send me a private follow up. I don't want to send the link with this since my reply is public. You asked a lot of questions, which would take many pages to answer. I don't normally do this either, but I would recommend you consider getting a subscription to OnlineChineseAstrology, where you can get lots of relationship help. So, send me that follow-up.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu