I broke up with my long time partner. It seems he is dating someone else. But I was expecting we would get back together. I don't know what I am suppose to do. Things arereally getting hard. Can you please tell me what ny astrology tells about our relationship.
My name is Dibyashwari Shah, DOB: 11th January, 1992. Time of birth: 10:10am
His name Narayan Rai, DOB: 2nd November 1989.
We both were born in Kathmandu, Nepal.

ANSWER: Dibyashwari,

You have not mentioned time of birth and place of birth of Narayan Rai. But, planetary postion of your horoscope is indicating possibilities of good relationship/love marriage. Current planetary postion is favourable. You should concentrate on your career. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

QUESTION: His place of birth is Kathmandu, Nepal. Why do you say concentrate on my career.. Is there anything bad going to happen in my career field? Can you please tell me about my marriage. And is this guy and me going to be together?

Nothing bad is going to happen. Since, planetary position is favourable I am possibilities of your career growth. Yogas of marriage are coming it may happen during next year. You have not mentioned time of birth of Narayan, hence it is not possible to make prediction. No more follow ups please.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.