Astrology/marriage

Question
i want to know will my marriage be happen near or far from my home? My no. is 2. My age is 30.

Answer
Yes, you will be getting marred in a short time. I do not see good marriage life. As you have no confidence in you. You have to pray sun every day to increases your confidence. You have to do puja etc for sun too. Than only you will have a good marriage life. Puja you can do as follows.
Surya
For Surya or Sun related trouble.
1.Worship the ruling deity Lord Shiva2. Recite Aditya Hridaya stotra daily or Gayatri Mantra daily.
3. Japa of Sun's moola mantra: "Om hram hreem hroum sah suryaya namah", 6000 times  
4. Recite the soorya stotra:
Java kusuma sankasam kashyapeyam mahadutim
Tamorim Sarva paapghnam pranatosmi Divakaram
5. Charity: Donate wheat, or sugar candy on sunday.  
6. Fasting day: Sundays.  
7. Pooja: Rudrabhishek.
My easy Available Modes of Communication is Email shubhlabhjyotish@gmail.com or call me on 00919687948607 for more guidelines.
Regards
Shubhlabhjyotish

Astrology

Shubhlabh Jyotish