Astrology/Personality Analysis

Question
Hi Bill,

If possible,  I would like a personality analysis.  I was born on June 5, 1985 at 21:36 in San Diego, CA.  If this is too broad of a request, then an answer regarding appropriate career choices for me would suffice. I currently work as a cardiac nurse.

Thank you for your assistance!

Answer
Hi Janice,

You were born during the year of the Wood Ox, month of the Metal Snake, day of the Wood Pig and hour of the Fire Pig. Actually, cardiac nurse is a very appropriate career choice. Pig is the sign most associated with "caring" professions. Ox is the "Atlas sign." As Atlas of the Greek myth, you are likely to (willingly) put the weight of taking care of others on your shoulders. If you want to do something different, I'd recommend staying in the health care profession but branch out into occupational or physical therapy. Those fit very well with your Ox and Pig signs.

By the way, your Snake, month sign conflicts with your two, Pig signs. This could cause you some internal confusion, as the Snake is not "giving" like the Pig. I think your Snake would be happy with the switch I recommended.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.  

Astrology

Bill Hajdu